[Wolves] keyboards and hairloss

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 18:15:00 UTC 2008

> I can only find one in the USA, didn't one of the stalls have them @ LrL
> 2006?

They did, but it wasn't a full keyboard - the numeric keypad is
important to me :(
Linuxemporium have had the "out of stock RoHS compliance" notice up
since they were first on the stall in '06.
I'm amazed that a decent keyboard is such an obscure item.... surely
I'm not the only person in the UK who can tell the difference between
a membrane and a mechanical switch? Is a secret trade in IBM Model M
keyboards the only reasonable recourse for people in this country? I'm
not alone in this, btw..... I have a friend who has been forced to
screw their keyboard to their desk, because they are a heavy typist
and the cheap keyboards keep sliding along as he types.

Ah well, it looks like it's a good job I can speak Germanese.

Spline