[Wolves] Christmas Bash TONIGHT! (with maps, reinvigorated)

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:50:40 UTC 2008

> Sorry to break the thread, but I don't seem to be able to find it

This should be everyone who's responded so far. Anyone who hasn't
responded, please do so right now.

 17th December 2008 19:30

 Purbani Tandooriý
 41 Birch St, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 4JW

 Map with pin:
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.58538&mlon=-2.13364&zoom=17

 Be there or Don't :P

 Goes: