[Wolves] Christmas Bash TONIGHT! (with maps, reinvigorated)

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:22:58 UTC 2008

dear WOLVES_LUG

thinking about it bit more , not much of problem getting there i think
without checking it all out , the real issue i do not get much time to
stay cos the bus service from redditch bus station to my house stops
at 11pm(i do not real want to risk missing that one so it always best
to aim for the bus before that 1 at 1030pm so i have a backup 1 which
last 1) so that around about 9pm/930pm leaving wolverhampon. So the
lift is for return journey more then anything , i guess most of people
going are from wolv areas.

Anyway I will work it out some day to get to another wolverhampton LUG
meeting meal or whatever.

everyone have a great christmas n stuff , hope u get all the techy
toys and stuff to play with all year long.

I really want to build a mythTV box , would have to be using the sky
dish cos i am in disabled bungalow surronded by trees so can't get
freeview. My philips PVR (which i only got cos it was only £30 at the
auction) DVD/RW&360Gb HDD , its nice , just a bit of pain recording
everything off the sky+ box n sometimes it has a wobble and not record
the stuff for some reason.

Other thing I am going to do is get a nice ubuntu
server(ftp/NAS,torrent,usenet,etc) running too and move completely to
ubuntu.

I do hope that all a bit clearer maybe not really with my pants
english n dyselix.
Mark