[Wolves] EEE PC

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 21:20:08 GMT 2008

--- ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin
<dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:

> On 20/02/2008, baza <baza41 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> >  I'm trying to get my girlfriend a Asus Eee PC,
> the pink version. Anyone
> >  know of shops in or around the Midlands selling
> the 4gig version?
>
> How spooky is that? I was looking at these today,
> they've only just
> hit the US market so your looking at a month or so
> for over here.

No, they're out here, people here have them. Popey for
example, LugRadio too, it's just that everyone's sold
out, there are shipments due soonish, I don't know
when though.

http://www.efficientpc.co.uk do them, not in the
Midlands, for £240ish but their website is spewing
http 500 errors at the mo (I did mail the guy to tell
him).

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/