[Wolves] Santa Clause

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 1 08:56:05 GMT 2008

I should have remembered top heavy factions from maths , was one of my
more succesivual education games/programs(ZX SPECTRUM 48K)i wrote at
school. It harvast a module/bit from a spelling game called
wordspell(or as we called it wordsmell)  , to do large fonts on the
screen(about 2inch height). It was pretty basic game , getting two
random numbers to appear and then the player would guess or work out
what that faction boils down to. I think the more advantage version
even wanted it expressed as decimal. I still have the source on the
spectrum microdrive tape :D

mark