[Wolves] Tinkle tinkle little disk...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:17:43 GMT 2008

On 03/01/2008, Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk> wrote:
> So, for the further amusement of those present this evening..
>
> http://www.moreati.org.uk/blog/2008/01/03/brought-to-you-by-the-letters-h-d-d-and-the-sound-tinkle/
>
> I do have some material for next meeting. I did keep a copy of some material:
>
> http://www.moreati.org.uk/talks/
>
> Alex

Ah yes, that well known and much unloved club... the dead HDD club :-)
 Been there a couple of times (actually about 7 or 8 with a bad batch
of old Quantum Fireball 8gb drives).  I do actually now keep al my
really must not ever lose stuff separately on a USB stick.  Yes, I
know, they can fail too... so it really does need backing up to
CD...then that can fail..so it's kept on paper which can also fail if
it gets wet...blah, blah, blah.... is there no end to this?