[Wolves] HUD (Heads up display)

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 7 14:37:56 GMT 2008

Hi All

Not sure how many of you follow Aq's blog but his latest post talked
about a heads up display for his glasses this expanded through a
conversation I had on another forum this morning to doing away with
any personal computer and having an on-line desktop, mobile phone,
bluetooth keyboard and HUD glasses.

Suffice to say I've done a mock-up solution with pictures on my site
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk titled Who needs a computer?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.