[Wolves] Free: Linux t-shirts and USB hub

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:14:28 GMT 2008

Hi all

I have a green OpenSUSE baseball cap and t-shirt in
large, the same as those from the 2006 LUG Christmas
party, to give away. Neither are worn.

I also have a thick cotton grey Debian t-shirt in
extra large (I wanted one but they had no other
sizes). The grey is a patchy light-grey cotton colour
as opposed to a grey die. The logo is a large pink
Debian swirl. This has been worn and has some faint
stain marks on it (none of which are of the bodily
fluid variety...), more likely coffee or residue from
gardening or something.

Finally I have a 7 port USB 1.1 (I think) hub with
power supply. This was originally claimed by Re-load 2
months ago but I haven't heard anything from him about
collecting it, so Re-load, feel free to re-claim it if
you're willing to either collect or meet up at a LUG
meeting otherwise first to claim according to the
mailing list time stamp gets it.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/