[Wolves] this is to everyone but in particular alex

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Fri Jan 11 21:07:55 GMT 2008

>> I wasn't talking to you hehe, sorry :P
>>

>> --
>> Kris Douglas
>>       Softdel Limited Hosting Services
>>
>>       Web: www.softdel.net
>>       Mail: kris at softdel.net
> The reason I put it so, is because I'm sure there is more than him and
> myself with remotes for their laptops so I opened it to a broader
> audience in hope of a quicker answer.

While we're in the mood for moaning, I'm going to add my own.

I've done it myself deliberately to emphasise my point, but can you all
please remember to to remove all the email signatures when quoting?
They're not relevant. By my count there are 45 or 46 lines of footer and
signature content before my own additions, which are utterly pointless.
Leave in the "So and so wrote:" part as, along with the level of quote
symbols, it helps distinguish in what order who wrote what.

Also leave a line between the quotes and your comments it makes it
easier to read.

And for <insert your religious figurehead here>'s sake, make your
subject line describe the topic of the email, otherwise you are likely
to be ignored as people will see the topic as not relevant to them when
time is short.

Other than that, I love you all. Even Marley.

Regards,

Adam Sweet - Replacing Sparkes as the Email Gestapo since 2005

- --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/