[Wolves] Firefox add on?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 13:25:00 GMT 2008

On 12/01/2008, Kris Douglas <webbox.uk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/01/2008, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does anybody know what the Firefox add on is called that allows you to
> > paste ready set up pieces of text into an e-mail?  I used to use it on
> > another PC and it is very, very useful especially when moderating
> > Yahoo groups.  But I can't remember what it is :-((((
>

> I don't quite understand what you mean, can you explain more in detail?

Ok, it's an add on that allows you to write short pieces of text and
save them on your PC.  Then when you need to use that same piece of
text over and over again you simply click on this add on and choose
the text.  It then inserts it into the e-mail you are currently using
(webmail of course).  It's fantastically useful but I cannot remember
what it's called :-(