[Wolves] For all petrol heads like me :-) + on the subject of petrol

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 12:48:11 GMT 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008 12:38:30 Stuart Langridge wrote:
>"banks can go bust and lose all our money"

The bit of information that came out of all of this that I found
surprising/concerning are around the cover given to your savings in the event
of this happening.

I never knew, nor did it jump out at me in the t&c, that should the bank go
bust I'd receive so little back.

And if you're in a position where you have a substantial amount of savings you
now need to open up lots of different accounts to ensure you're covered.

And with that comes the additional burden and suspicions about why one person
needs so many accounts.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans