[Wolves] Podcasts?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Jan 14 15:16:04 GMT 2008

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 02:29:24PM +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:
> Theoretically speaking, what would be the minimum amount of equipment
> that you would need to record, produce and air a podcast?  On a
> shoestring budget of course :-)  No, it ain't me either before you
> ask...

At the absolute least a microphone of some kind, some audio recording
software ( I like audacity but prefer ardour ) and somewhere to host the
files.

There are a few good books about podcasting, and a few stinkers too. The
O'Reilly Podcasting Hacks seems okay. I wouldn't bother with any of Todd
Cochranes books.

Cheers,
Al.