[Wolves] For all petrol heads like me :-) + on the subject of petrol

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 16:08:52 GMT 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008 15:55:08 ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
> I just don't like being pushed into a corner whereby I have to take
> out a direct debit which I don't want then get charged for paying the
> bill which gets even better if you pay the *Red One* as they charge
> you a further £5.00 for that!
That's Corporate Social Responsibility in action:

Direct Debits - saves paper, no checks involved, no having to issue receipts,
etc.

As for the Red Letter, do you have any idea how many Patagonian Forest Beetles
have to give up their lives to get that exact shade of red?  It's damned
laborious work too, 'cos you can only use the adolescent males, anything else
and it comes out too pink.

Although now you've got me thinking about all those students, unemployed and
old people that are milling around now there's nowhere for them to go.
Perhaps we could do something creative with them, after all they won't be
missed...

I just hope you've signed up for paperless billing!

> (I've tried your whining git but it refuses to update Compiz)
Embarassingly, 'cos I know it's computer related, but this one just went
straight over my head.

Apologies to all, crap day, and just letting off steam by attempting to engage
in something humorous...
--
Regards,

Pete Evans