[Wolves] Adobe Flash on Linux really is improving

Rob Parker rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 20:45:39 GMT 2008

I'm using a version of Swiftfox that is basically almost the latest
trunk of Firefox 3, and well as the version of Adobe Flash in the normal
Gutsy 'flashplugin-nonfree', anyways the point is I've recently noticed:
*Right-clicking on Flash content finally gives a 'proper' GTK menu
*Drop=down/overlaying HTML menus now render over Flash content not
underneath
*The scroll wheel actually scrolls the page when the cursor is over
Flash content
I think the last two points will really make websites that use a mould
of Flash and HTML finally properly accessible under Linux.
Now all we need is Adobe to GPL Flash player.
--
Rob Parker <rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk>
http://www.rfdparker2002.co.nr/