[Wolves] Virgin Media. Is anyone else in wolves having issues with their connection?

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 12:52:09 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:22:35AM +0000, Dave Morley wrote:
> I've changed my mind about Virgin charging for their help desk.
> They refund the call cost if it's their fault :)
> There is a Intermittent fault on my line :(  But then I do get to claim
> for everyday I've been inconvenienced since the 30/12/07 when it
> initially went down :)

I've had several months free, whenever I've had to phone up (via mobile
phone), when their phone or network has been down. Admittedly that
hasn't been often in the last 8 years or so, but it does mean it usually
gets fixed PDQ.

We even got compensation when they asked for someone to stay in while an
engineer came out. My other half stayed at home all day twice, but no
engineer showed up and the phone still wasn't working. Turned out the
engineer had only gone to the junction box at the top of the road (which
was working), yet completely failed to discover their cable going into
the house had come loose and water had short circuited the connection.
Much egg-face for that one.

Must admit though, haven't had to phone them for quite some time now.

Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org
Memoirs Of A Roadie - http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk