[Wolves] Virgin Media. Is anyone else in wolves having issues with their connection?

ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 16:38:37 GMT 2008

This is an ongoing battle between end users, BT and offcom...and there are
some plans afoot to make ISP's drop the "up to" from their sales
literature and be more honest about the reality of broadband speeds.

We are quite behind some countries with our internet and there are people
in japan who would probably die laughing at our connections.