[Wolves] Virgin Media. Is anyone else in wolves having issues with their connection?

ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 13:00:17 GMT 2008

Well, yes and also my partner works for BT as a broadband advisor so I get
all the inside info and gripes about what is happening (whether I want it
or not)!

Personally, I would rather pass a kidney stone than go with BT for my
broadband or telephone.  I've been with Virgin/Blueyonder for about 5
years and have had no problems with them, also they don't seem moan about
your bandwidth usage.