[Wolves] Now I know what Vista hell is!!!!

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:03:19 GMT 2008

If anybody is thinking of using Windows Vista in any shape or form,
DON'T DO IT!!!!  I have just spent about 2 hours trying to get my
daughter's laptop to install bother her Creative Zen mp3 player and
her Samsung phone.  The hoops I would have to go through to get the
mp3 player working are stupid.  First go into an XP computer and
uninstall Media Player 11.  Then install Media Player 10 and upgrade
the firmware on the mp3 player.  Then put Media Player 11 back and
hook up the mp3 player to Vista.....  The phone just doesn't want to
know at all...  Yet people say Linux is bad with hardware????

Vista is absolute shite!!!

The best of it?  Both will work nicely with my Kubuntu PC in my
workshop.  I hope Microsoft shrivels up and dies because of their
arrogance in foisting Vista onto the world.  After this I truly
believe that Linux deserves to be the number 1 OS (I did anyway but
you know what I mean).