[Wolves] Wolverhampton, PC World, Eee PC

Political Penguin fish at politicalpenguin.org.uk
Mon Jan 21 12:50:08 GMT 2008

Yes, I did the same on Thursday in PC World in Wolves.  I thought I'd
broke it too but finally worked out you have to tap the power button to
bring the OS back to life.  They are nice bits of kit but the £199 one
is the 2Gb version, the 4Gb are £220 and PC World are out of stop so
waiting times are about a month on them.  I think I'll wait till the 8Gb
version comes out and the prices of that fall later in the year.  Can't
really justify the expense, not with a Nokia E90 Communicator higher on
my list of priorities.