[Wolves] What CMS ???

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jan 22 12:10:01 GMT 2008

On 22/01/2008, Re-LoaD <reload at brum2600.net> wrote:

> I'm confused that site is running Mambo ? not Joomla..

Effectively Joomla is Mambo only better IMO. Most of the Mambo team
upped sticks a few years ago and started the Joomla project.

I've run a Joomla site since the dawn of time although I think (If
memory serves) Aq hates Joomla or was it Sparkes? anyway Joomla is
great you could add the CB module (Community Builder) plus it will
give you everything you have ask for so far.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.