[Wolves] Quick Plug: Python West Midlands Tech meet

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:01:44 GMT 2008

On 24/01/2008, Knowlesands at aol.com <Knowlesands at aol.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>           Would it be OK for me to attend the Python Tech Meeting on 26th
> Jan. I belong to the Shropshire LUG and we have just had our first talk on
> Python. I have been to Wolves LUG a couple of times.
>                                      Peter Gill

Yes of course, please come and please do forward the invite to the
rest of your LUG. If you are expecting to come by car then just drive
all the way to the venue. If you are planning on coming by public
transport then email me your phone number ASAP and we will arrange a
lift from Birmingham City Centre to the venue.