[Wolves] BBC iPlayer woes...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:50:00 GMT 2008

On 25/01/2008, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 10:31:34AM +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > I can honestly say that I always skim past any EULA.
>
> The message about p2p is displayed _before_ the EULA. But lets not let facts
> get in the way of a badly researched rant eh?

Whoah, just hang on one moment there!!!!  All I was doing was relaying
many (not just one or two) tales that I have had first hand (again,
this is not something I have heard from a friend who has a friend etc)
from a lot of very competent guys on another mailing list.  If you
think what I wrote was a rant then you most certainly have not seen me
rant :-)

I'd also like to point out, once again, that I did state that I, me
personally, have not looked at the instructions or details of using
the iPlayer.  But, then, let's let facts get in the way of a good put
down, eh?