[Wolves] LIST

Broadfield Robert BroadfieldR at walsall.gov.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:15:21 GMT 2008

On 30/01/2008, chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:
Wolverhampton Linux User Group
Start: 30/01/2008 - 7:30pm
End: 30/01/2008 - 11:00pm
Timezone: Etc/GMT

The Meeting Will Be At:
The Varsity, Stafford Street
Wolverhampton, WV1 1LZ
http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.58464&lon=-2.12513&zoom=15&mlat=52.5868
&mlon=-2.126

Mapping Wolverhampton city centre for OpenStreetMap.
As the above map shows, the OSM project has only the skeleton of
Wolvehampton currently. By taking GPS tracks, notes and some very dull
photos, we will complete the city centre inside the ring road.

Preperation:
1. Please create an OSM account for yourself here:
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/create-account.html
2. If you have them please bring a GPS unit or a digital camera.
   GPS units will be provided for those without.
   If you'd like advice on buying a GPS unit, reply to the list.
3. Charge your batteries!

Goes
 1. Alex (3 GPS units, 1 camera)
    The following are renumbered (Get well soon Dave! - Rob):
 2. Ron (1 GPS, 1 Camera)
 3. Tom Higgy (1 GPS, 1 camera, 1 hand, keep moving)
 4. James T. (0 GPS units, 1 camera. Maybe 2 cameras, subject to
    negotiation)
 5. chris (and my GPS even seems to be charged!)

Lates

No Shows
 1. Chris F
 2. Dave Morley.  Inflamed disc in spine :(  Hope you have a good time
though guys.  Mail the list so
    I know how it went please.
 3. Rob Broadfield - enrolling at college (Bookkeeping with Sage Line 50
- IAB Diploma).