[Wolves] Firefox 3 not supporting GoogleSync

Rob Parker rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 18:43:55 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 18:00 +0100, Rob Parker wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 14:19 +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > 2008/6/18 Kris Douglas <webbox.uk at gmail.com>:
> >

> > > Indeed it does work in FF3
> > >
> > > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2410
> > >
> > Excellent :-) cheers for that good news Kris.
> Perhaps this would be useful?
> http://www.heise-online.co.uk/news/Mozilla-releases-version-0-2-of-its-online-user-data-administration-tool--/111042
After actually trying this - there is a Linux-only problem (see release
notes and forums) that stops it validating the 'passphrase' (separate to
account password) when your trying to add machines other then the one
that creates the account. The release notes specify installing some
packages in Ubuntu may help, but don't seem to of in my case.
Should be fixed in next release I'd expect.
--
Rob Parker <rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk>
http://www.rfdparker2002.co.nr/