[Wolves] Programming books?

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jul 8 09:33:16 BST 2008

Jayne Heger wrote:
> I remember loading up the cassettes, them getting to 99% complete and
> then it crashing and having to start all over again, but I did because
> it was sooo good! :-)
Thank god things have progressed then, I've been playing with Foresight
http://www.foresightlinux.org for the last couple of days on both
Virtualbox and VM Server. Installed it twice under VM Server,
installation all went fine, supposedly, come the 'reboot' and it...
reboots reboots reboots reboots. rotfl

Interestingly (or strangely) I download the iso again and the install
and reboot was fine, I popped on the irc channel and low and behold lots
of people with the same issue there is a workaround but I don't need it
so didn't record it.

Enjoy