[Wolves] Appalling level of incompetence at LugRadio Live

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 23:47:23 BST 2008

There was an O'Reilly bag behind the Atrium stage. Unsure what book but there was a hoodie in there with it.

2008/7/20 James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk>:

James Turner wrote:

If any of you finds an abandoned bag with "Ajax: The Definitive Guide" in it (most likely in that side room at the Lighthouse where we were storing various equiptment) then I wouldn't mind reclaiming it please!

It should look like this -

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596528386/index.html

Can collect at the next Wolves Lug meeting.

Thanks,

James

That bag was claimed, but it was not ajax.. I was on of the last to take my stuff out of the library and I could see only one bag left
and that was chris'. Maybe it's still there?? & i'm blind.. :)

Jay