[Wolves] Weekend pics!

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 11:05:04 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:12:51AM +0100, dick_turpin wrote:

> If I'd have been in charge;

[snip tons of great ideas]

Well volunteered Pete :)

I especially like point 4. Bloody right the council should pitch in.
This is a major event that happens every year in the city. We did the
same the same with Birmingham city council, and although they didn't put
in any money, they did allow us to use their marketing material, which
is also the reason why Birmingham.pm's logo uses the Birmingham b logo
:)

Often you'll find its just the fact you're not talking to the right
people.

Dave, Ron I think you've just hired your Marketing Manager ;)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>