[Wolves] Vacancy (Student Placement)...

Nick Riley nick at navaho.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 15:33:39 BST 2008

Hi Folks,

We're a small company with an office in Stafford.  For the last few years
we've taken on students from Staffs Uni for a 12 month placement as part
of their degree course...  This year we're still looking for someone
suitable...  :(

We support network and internet solutions mainly on Linux based kit,
although there is some Windows stuff in there too...

Although we have been looking for a university placement student we're
also willing to consider school or college leavers who are looking to work
in the IT industry, or uni graduates looking for IT work...

If anyone is interested please drop me an email (with CV would be good)
and I'll provide more information.

Thanks
Nick

--
Nick Riley

---
This message has been scanned by the Navaho Mail Service and is believed to be clean.
---