[Wolves] LPIC?

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jun 3 10:24:21 BST 2008

Lee Parkes wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Has anyone had any experience of the LPI certs? Are they worth doing? I know
> that certs are sometimes seenas being irrelevant or worse, but I'd like to get
> some certs for future employment prospects. So, are LPI certs:
>
> * Worth the time taken to study?
> * Expensive?
> * Relevant?

I keep promising that I'll take the LPIC one day I have two LPIC books
at home.

There is a little testing program you can install (Windows only which is
funny considering) I think the one I have is a little old now but will
have a look when I get home. In the meantime there is this one:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Home-Education/117-102-Free-Test-Exam-Questions.shtml

Hope that helps