[Wolves] Firefox 3 not supporting GoogleSync

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:40:49 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Philip Moore <philip at ptm48.flyer.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi...
>
> It was up on the BBC website (news front page!) yesterday evening - Having
> tried it I was disapointed that such flakey software was released as a
> release client and not a beta release (which it would seem to be).
>
> Phiolip Moore
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "dick_turpin" <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>

I had no issues with either the Release Candidate, or the now released
FF3.0. I am highly impressed with the stability of the final release,
as the Release Candidate did have some small bugs which would cause
crashes. I have been using 3.0 since it was released and it hasn't
crashed _once_.

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services