[Wolves] Firefox 3 not supporting GoogleSync

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:59:51 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:49 PM, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> | I had no issues with either the Release Candidate, or the now released
> | FF3.0. I am highly impressed with the stability of the final release,
> | as the Release Candidate did have some small bugs which would cause
> | crashes. I have been using 3.0 since it was released and it hasn't
> | crashed _once_.
>

> Does flash work with it yet? (i.e. no random crashes etc)
>
> I'm not sure your statement means much, considering it was only released
> yesterday or something
>
> David.
>
> - --

Flash is working perfectly, Logmein, when I checked, hadn't updated
their client for 3.0, GMail works fine, not had any problem with the
banking websites, which I did on the earlier versions... Just waiting
to see if I can find any bugs, any that were in the RC that i wrote
down are fixed...

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services