[Wolves] Vacancy - Linux Systems Administrator

Anthony Cook anthony.cook at mobilefun.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 16:10:50 BST 2008

Hi everyone

Just a quick email to this list to announce that my company is looking
to recruit a Systems Administrator (Salary up to 27k, based on
experience) to join our IT & Internet Team.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/mobilefun/recruitment.htm?job=55

We're an online retailer based in Birmingham and we run a number of high
traffic websites based on the LAMP platform.

Happy to answer any questions about the role, email me directly -
anthony.cook at mobilefun.co.uk (But I don't want to hear from recruitment
agencies please!).

Kind regards,

Anthony Cook
Managing Director
www.mobilefun.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or
otherwise), view or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Mobile Fun Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this mail
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender. Mobile Fun is a private
limited company registered in England & Wales under registration number
03914470. The company's registered office is at Unit 16, Network Park,
Duddeston Mill Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 1AU, UK