[Wolves] Re: 802.11a/b/g USB adaptor AND Linux driver??

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:27:02 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Paul Harrison <lists at milboro.com> wrote:
> Take it that's a "no" then...?
>

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Paul Harrison <lists at milboro.com> wrote:
>> I suspect I am asking for the impossible, but I figured you folks might know:
>>
>> Does anyone know of a freely-available USB wifi dongle that does
>> 802.11a/b/g AND has Linux drivers?
>>
>> The snag is 802.11a.  I've dug around on the Net, and asked the good
>> people of Linux Emporium, and in both cases drawn a blank thus far.
>>
>> Paul

Hi, errm, damn sorry. I have been away and the others are defecting to
Fedora, so... :P

When looking at _most_ wifi cards, they seem to support /b/g...

I have though, found one that works: DLINK DWL-AG132.

The problem is I have no idea as to the chipset, yet.

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services
 Mail: kris at softdel.net