[Wolves] LIST

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sat Mar 8 17:36:10 GMT 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 16:45 +0000, Ron Wellsted wrote:
> Now I am worried, are we talking about the same place? I was thinking
> of
> The Copper Bowl buffet restaurant/pub at
> http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.557321&lon=-2.10783&zoom=16

I'm sure we're talking about the same venue. I have no idea of it's
location. I panned around Wolverhampton until I found a a road called
New Birmingham.

If you're reading this and know where the Copper Bowl is, on the map
linked above please let Ron, Chris, the list or I know. Either a screen
shot with some annotation, a description like '100 yards/metres North of
junction/landmark', some coordinates or whatever you fancy. Remember
that we can't copy from other maps.

Thanks, Alex