[Wolves] Digital camera for a disabled user?

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 11:25:52 GMT 2008

If its any use to you I've got an old (very old! ) Sanyo SX550
1.5megapixal like this one:
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Sanyo_VPC_SX550EX__2651

going begging,

Its old, its tired, it has tape holding the battery compartment closed,
but it has very few buttons - the 'click' button
being quite big, and the features  control also useable (I'm guessing).
Removable 128 compact flash card with it, or usb out.

Would be ideal if she just wants something to put in a drawer to take
the odd snapshot of grandkids - or if she wants
to do a bit more - give her an idea of what size buttons she can cope with.

Your welcome to it (wv14), it would have been freecycled if I could have
got round to it.

As for new, I use a Fuji f31 which is best thing since sliced bread, but
there ARE lots of little fiddly buttons!

Wayne