[Wolves] Systems/Network Administrator job

Spatch spatchtadley at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:43:20 GMT 2008

Hi folks

Just thought I'd let you know that we currently have an interesting job as a
Systems/Network Administrator.

Here are the requirements:
Linux server administration expertise
IP networking experience
Knowledge of Linux MTAs

Nice to haves:
Backup/restore experience
mySQL
MS Windows knowledge
Asterisk PBX
Broad knowledge of Open Source systems
Experience of virtualisation

We're a really friendly company with about 40 staff here in the UK. We're
located just north of Cannock in a really nice place on the edge of Cannock
Chase.
The job would be really varied - so there's no chance of getting bored! We
have some really interesting projects going on this year too.

If you're interested, please send your CV to chrissie at mobal.com along with
your salary expectations. Alternatively, email me if you have any further
questions.

Cheers

Al