[Wolves] farewell

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sun Mar 16 20:32:20 GMT 2008

On 16/03/2008, Andrew Lewis <andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk> wrote:

> Well ladies and gentlemen - the time has come to say goodbye, and
> unsubscribe from the lug. I haven't posted in quite some time, and I haven't
> been to a meeting in an even longer time. Thanks for all the advice over the
> years, and thanks for all the laughter.

Hey Splineboy! You're mail has made me come out of hiding.

I hope you're not dropping off the radar altogether? Will you be at
LrL this year? if you are I'll drop by (As usual) and slap you're
wobbly bottom, good luck for the future.

/me goes back to hacking his new website.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.