[Wolves] Linux kit [for sale]

Sarah Mount mount.sarah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:14:21 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to rationalise the number of Linux boxes I have in my
possession, to make way for new ones, of course ;) If anyone from the
LUG wants to purchase these that would be great -- I'd rather not have
to sell them via eBaY to someone who might put Windows on them.

** 2GB / 512MB Asus eeepc, modded with a 32GB  (internal) USB Flash
drive. 350GBP ono.

** 4GB Sharp Zaurus SL-C3000, currently running Open Zaurus, with
Speed Stream SS2521 CF wireless card. 225GBP ono

** Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 with slightly scratched screen. 100GBP ono.

Cheers,

Sarah

--
Sarah Mount, Senior Lecturer, University of Wolverhampton
Web:  http://www.wlv.ac.uk/~in0316/