[Wolves] Server side email filters

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 10:13:10 BST 2008

Hi All,

I use exim + imap server , then Thunderbird as email client.
I like the Tbird email filter system, but of course it only runs if you
have you're client open - so if i'm away for a week
and check email on my phone there are hundreds of unsorted emal to wade
through.

Is there any simple way/prog to take the Tbird message filter rules and
apply them at the server end - i'm thinking I could knock togther
filters over say a month on my client and then cut and paste set rules
into an ongoing ruleset in some package on server.

Any ideas? Or is there a package on server you could just adjust. (I
prefer GUI instead of command  line if poss! ) Thanks

Wayne