[Wolves] Asus Eee PC 900 (Linux) - White (in Stock)

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue May 13 11:45:30 BST 2008

2008/5/13 ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:

> If I had 2 pence for every mail I get from them (And I get 15 odd a
> day!) that offer something at one price then on trying to buy the
> frigging thing it turns out more I would be a millionaire!

Just looked at the link, this item is on offer and only has two days
left to run so its not a 'cost wise' alternative just a "Deal of the
day". The EeePC's price has stayed pretty constant since its release.

God I hate that, "Oh I can get a cheaper one" yes today you can, but
you cant tomorrow.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution.
Utilising a Rolling Release System. So there's no need for a fresh
install!