[Wolves] Jobs in local area

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:54:31 BST 2008

Hi, I'm going to be finishing school soon, I was wondering if there
are any full time jobs available over the summer.

I can use Linux and Windows, I understand most working network
systems, and I can also run little jobs. I don't have a driving
liscense though

I will send my CV to anyone who has any jobs, they dont have to be
associated with computers, I would just be interested in working in an
environment involving this sort of thing.

This would be through the months June - September.

Thanks, Kris.

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services