[Wolves] "Peter Cannon has just exploded!" - Mail clients?

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:36:38 BST 2008

So I was listening to the 100th LugRadio episode.

I have to say it's very good, I know I'm an episode behind, but yea.

So, the real topic of this conversation, E-Mail clients. I tend to use
only one client, which is GMail, im quite a fan. But what I'm looking
for is an E-Mail client for the desktop, which is Gnome, not that it
matters. I have used Evolution, Thunderbird and KMail (apparently the
source of the quote in the title), and I can't seem to settle with
one, so I was wondering what peoples oppinions are.

Thanks,
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services
 Web: www.softdel.net