[Wolves] Another 9/10" inch Laptop

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon May 26 18:41:24 BST 2008

2008/5/26 Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com>:
> --- ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin
> <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
>
>> 2008/5/25 Kris Douglas <webbox.uk at gmail.com>:
>>
>> > The HP one is the MiniNote.
>>
>> Yep found it.
>>
>> > That would be cool if you could generate a list.
>>
>> Started, need to fill out the details but the basics
>> are up now.
>
> Cool. I'd been thinking about getting a list together
> myself. There is a pretty cheap and nasty one out
> there somewhere from a manufacturer I'd never heard of
> before but I don't know what it is or how I heard
> about it. I'll let you know if I work out what it was.

Hey Adam

Yeah there are hundreds of "Compare how frigging cheap I am sites.com"
I just wanted something with a picture and some specs somewhere people
can have a look in one place at whats around if they want to know more
they can Google for it like I did :-D

I've no intention of sticking prices up as they have to be constantly
updated. The raw pages are up and menu entries created I need to clean
up the the text, tables and meta stuff but my backend wysiwyg editor
decided to have a mental breakdown so it'll have to wait until I can
sort it out.

Thanks people for contributions so far I'll add the others a.s.a.p.
All I'm interested in is Laptops under 10" that'll run Linux ,which of
course they all should do in this day and age, price is not the issue
but idealy under £350 otherwise you might as well stick with the big
boys.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution.
Utilising a Rolling Release System. So there's no need for a fresh
install!