[Wolves] LugRadio Live 2009 entrance Charges

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:06:31 UTC 2008

2008/11/20 Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk>:

> Please vote here if you have not already done so.
>
> http://forums.lugradio.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4346

I can't post on that forum as I'm not a member.  No, I'm not joining
yet another forum I'm on too many as it is :-)

However, my tuppence...  Keep it at the £5 mark and try somebody like
Linux Format or Linux Magazine.  They both seem to be into sponsoring
plenty of shows around the world so why not one for round here.  It is
gaining in status after all.

I think if you increase the price too much you will end up with the
hardcore of Linux nutters *I'm just kidding there* who are all friends
either on here or known to all of us.  Surely LugRadio Live wants to
be enticing people in who are either simply curious about Linux or
have maybe heard about this weird computer 'program' and "does it run
on Vista then?"