[Wolves] Feed back please

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 19:09:03 UTC 2008

dick_turpin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I'm sitting here at work giving my employer good return on the
> investment he has made in me with regards Salary, equipment and fringe
> benefits by sifting through all my personal mail, rss feeds and web
> accounts when I noticed next weeks meeting announcement. "Hang on" I
> thought "What happened at the install on pain in the bum hardware?"
>
> Any chance of a 'Minutes from the meeting' type thingy?

You missed it! I believe the main highlights were:

  - Roundcube installation workshop (Dave Morley/Big Ron)
  - Bumper hardware give-away by Ron and Adam Sweet
  - Rare guest appearance by the aforementioned Mr. Sweet +1
  - General Linux chat as per usual

Although there was a superabundance of hardware (to put it mildly),
Linux didn't end up being installed on any of it during the course of
the evening.

Regards,

James