[Wolves] OT: Windows is 25

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:17:43 UTC 2008

2008/11/28 Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>:
> There seems to have been very little celebration by Microsoft that
> earlier in the month (10th I think) was the 25th anniversary of the
> announcement by Bill of Windows 1.0. It was an ugly baby.
>
> I saw it on OSNews but couldn't find it when I went back.
>
> Woo

You'd have thought that by now they would have got it right... instead
it just gets worse and worse.  I have seen a few people say they love
Vista but I've seen an awful lot more say it is the worst bag of
manure ever.  I totally agree with the latter and I have personal
experience, it's absolutely crap.