[Wolves] OT: Windows is 25

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 11:58:36 UTC 2008

2008/11/29 Stephen Welch <stephenw at invictustechnology.co.uk>:

> I imagine there are some good bits and bad bits.
>
> Stephen

The good bits of Windows from 95 onwards (purely my personal opinon of
course) the gloss or human interface.

The bad bits of Windows...anything else.  Again, purely personal
experience as I've used Windows from version 1 right up to Vista (yes,
a legal copy).

So I'll admit to being a hypocrite and using XP right at this very
minute.  It's a very, very bad habit because I genuinely prefer
something like SuSE or Kubuntu.  That and the fact I'm too busy with
other stuff (I have a couple of cars I'm desperately trying to get
sorted) to actually get Linux set up on this PC.  So, I do apologise
for my hypocritical ways.  Call me lazy if you like, I am and I know I
shouldn't be.  I do have Linux permanently on 4 other PC's though :-)