[Wolves] BT Home Vault

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 01:51:55 UTC 2008

Just a bit of a rant really,
BT offered my Nan of 90+ years a place to keep her pics of her new'ish great-granddaughter, called BT HomeVault (or something like that). She has difficulty switching the telly on, so
after me writing step by step instructions she was able to view them. But due to illness she was unable to view them for about three months and BT in the small
print (small to me, she probably didn't realise there was any text there) say after 90 days it's removed. There was no warning or anything, she can no longer view them.
Luckily there are a few of us that dote on her(my niece), so many copies exist. But it seems a little out of order that they can be that swift to pull the cord on the guillotine,
to cut off viewing. Unless i'm missing how it works and there is a local copy somewhere??

Anyway, Bedtime..

I'll think about it in the morning and will probably realise something i've missed. :)

Jay