[Wolves] Mono and asp.net

Simon C. Burke simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 11:21:40 UTC 2008

Just to upset people, for the past year I was forced to learn asp.net
with vb.net. However that was to just modify and expand on something
that already exists.

Im now writing a couple of things from scratch and wondering how 'well'
mod_mono works these days? and is there any special considerations I'd
need to be aware of?

In fact I am aware it works fine with C# but I haven’t seen much mention
of it working with vb.net (in terms of asp.net).

I don’t especially want to learn another 'language' as I'm getting older
and would rather do one thing well, than dozens of things just adequately.

--
Regards,
Simon B.