[Wolves] SatNAV/GPS on Compaq iPAQ H3970

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:50:37 UTC 2008

HI

I have picked up a compaq ipaq H3970 from the carboot last weekend. I
was wondering if  it could be converted into a satnav? seems to have
bluetooth connection on it.

I will get around to catching bus over to friends house where i left
it by accident and he wanted to play with it. I am really just going
on memory about the full spec of the gadget.
I do not really want to nuke it by flashing linux on it. If it does
not do satnav of some fashion I will probably be selling it on ebay.

Mark